Tuesday, September 11, 2018

DELEZ & EVANGELISTA


        
Image result for dwayne johnson jumanji 2  "Our Biography" 
(Albert & Blue)

 Ever since i was a child I've had trouble making friends in real life due to my Social Anxiety. It was hard but i got through it, i made some friends but they didn't last that long but i was grateful. I switched schools and i was lucky enough i got friends as i grew up. And I've made countless of friends, my point is that never give up on yourself. Now my idol is Dwayne Johnson. He didn't gave up and look at him now! Famous and Still Strong.

Image result for stephen curry
I'm Albert my full name is Albert Joseph C. Delez i live in the Cavite, Philippines.
Cavite is a province in the Philippines located on the southern shores of Manila Bay in the Calabarzon region on Luzon island, in Cavite there a little town called Bacoor 
I study in MOTHER THERESA SCHOOL and i love playing basketball.
In Basketball my favorite player is JuneMar Fajardo & Stephen Curry. Becuase hes handsome and great shooter in NBA  in JuneMar his the 4time MVP so i love him in PBA






No comments:

Post a Comment