Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Olinares

Hello my name is Lindzay you can call me Zay for short, so I am gonna tell you about my happy and sad life. First I am gonna tell you about my self My full name is Lindzay Ashley A. Olinares my birthday is on August 2, 2007 I am 11 years old. My mom and dad got a divorce but my mom won't tell me about it and my mom needed a job so my mom needed to go to Abu Dhabi so she gave me to my aunt to take care of me. I am not that happy about it because first they were kind to me but then they started wailed me they even telled me if i don't get high grades they'll confiscate my Ipad and I am not happy about it 'cause they're pushing me to hard oh! wait I am going to far at this so I am just gonna tell you about my favorite Atist, K-pop, Foods and many more. My favorite K-pop group is Black pink, Twice, iKON, Seventeen, and Apink.

My favorite  food is chicken, pizza, cake, soup, meat, and etc.
My favorite Artist is Shen Yue, Dylan Wang, Ceasur Wu, Connor Liang, Anne Curtis, Lalis Manoban, Jennie, Rose, and Jisoo

My Bestfriend is Kyndra Nicole P Pante we have so much things in common
and i live is cavite My school name is MTS.
Image result for dylan wang

No comments:

Post a Comment