Tuesday, September 11, 2018

              My Biography

Hi my name is Alexa,my full name is Alexa Bianca C. Mallari. But alot of people call me Abi because its my nickname,I'm only 11 yrs old, and I'm turning 12 on September 30, because my birthday or when im born was on September 30,2006 I'm born in the Philippines here in the province of Bacoor, Cavite located at Luzon. 

Now that you know me and my profile please do not scam and stalk me hehe.

So im going to tell you my Hobbies:

1. I love drawing.
2. I love singing, cause im good at it hehe.
3. I love dancing.
4. I love gaming specially PUBG,ROS, and Fortnite.
5. I love Eating,Food is life!
6. I love memes.


Facts About me:

1. I dont like being hated.
2. I love to go out and hangout with my Friends
3. I have Separation Anxiety and Social Anxiety.
4. I love my parents so much that it got me separation Anxiety.
5. Do not mess with me.
6. I love Sleeping.
7. I love travelling
8. Im a Kpop fan.
9. I love HAIKYUU!!!!
10. BTS, blackpink, Twice is my favorite Kpop.


That's it you've done it, you just read my Biography the whole thing! But do not stalk me. meh... that's all thank you for reading my boring life. Bye yallss!!


Image result for boring life








No comments:

Post a Comment