Tuesday, September 11, 2018

     Hello everyone! My name is Chloe S. Vargas, I am 11 years old and I live in Molino 3, Bacoor Cavite, I am born on January 22,2007,I am a dog lover. I have 8 dogs, their names are Spud,CC,Bridget and we have 5 new puppies, My favorite dog is Spud he is half Chiuaua-Boston Terrier. I have a moody brother but on the other side he is kind too , I am happy whenever we have bonding times together. My school is Mother Theresa School and I am in 6th grade. My favorite colors are Purple,Turquoise and Pink. I want to be a Doctor or Flight Stewardess someday.. Oh, I almost forgot I want to travel all over the world too.



   Hello!,My name is Howard Benedict P. Wacan, I live in Molino 7, Bacoor Cavite, I am 11 years old, I was born on May 14, 2007. I am a grade 6 pupil in Mother Theresa School. I have  2 brothers 1 is my twin and the other one is the youngest in our family. My favorite color is Blue, Purple, Light Blue, and Blue-Green. We have many pets like dogs, cats, hamsters, fish, and chickens.I am an animal lover.And I want to travel in different parts of the world. And I love reading books.




Image result for airplanes





Image result for Animals and dogs


Image result for Animals and dogs





No comments:

Post a Comment